Why You'll Love This Place
14-18 people in lodge rooms
49-52 people in cabins (Summer & Fall capacity
70 people maximum for lodging – priced separately
Minimum two-night stay for all wedding reservations required
Total Attendance: For our staff to best support your event and provide outstanding services we ask that guests be limited to 150 or less.
- Staff: If your wedding exceeds 100 people, the Diamond J Ranch is able to provide 2 to 4 additional staff to work the event.
- Costs: Each staff person is $20 per hour for the duration of the event.
- Duties: Staff are available to…
- Empty trash
- Clean tables
- Support kitchen requirements
- Move furniture
- Check bathrooms
- Help the caterers if needed
- Police the ranch, etc.
- Any services not provided by the Diamond J Ranch are your responsibility unless pre-determined with Diamond J Ranch management
- Ranch policy is BYOB. If you choose to serve beer and/or wine that is acceptable.
- If you choose to add liquor, then you need to provide a bartender.
- Diamond J Ranch reserves the right to close the bar at the pre-determined time and/or when deemed necessary by ranch management.
- Ranch policy is pets are allowed. However during your wedding event we ask that pets not be brought to the ranch.
- All outdoor or tent music shall stop at 1:00am.
- The Diamond J Ranch asks your help with disposal of recycling. The Ranch has three (3) dumpsters that fill up very quickly with trash.
- We acknowledge the recycling needs to be taken to Basalt. However we are trying to do our part in helping with trash and specifically recycling.
We thank you in advance for your help and cooperation.
- $3,500 Facility Fee if booking entire Diamond J Ranch.
- $2,500 Facility Fee if booking partial Diamond J Ranch lodging.
*Both fees include use of the ranch grounds and first floor of the lodge.
- To confirm your wedding reservation a deposit of half the facility fee or $1,250.00 is required.
- IMPORTANT: There is no deposit refund if your event is cancelled two weeks or less to the scheduled date.
Lodging and Meal prices do not include tax or gratuities.
- Diamond J Ranch tax rate is 6.9%
Gratuities are respectfully recommended at 15 to 20%. All gratuities are equally month the ranch staff.
- Menu includes a hearty selection of eggs, meats, potatoes, breads, fruits.
- $10 per person for Adults
- $6 per person for 12 and under
Saturday – Sunday Mornings
- A continental or regular breakfast can be offered.
- The continental menu includes dry cereal, bagels with cream cheese, muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice and hot drinks.
- Cost: $6 per person all ages
For groups of 50 or less the Diamond J Ranch can provide your main meal.
- $19 per person for Adults
- $10 per person for 12 and under
For groups exceeding 50 people you will have to cater the main meal.
- The Diamond J Ranch can provide water, lemonade, iced/hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate if desired for a small fee per person.
- 30 maximum people for seated meals in the dining room
- More seating and capacity is available outside on our patio and/or under your rented tent(s).
Your Perfect Destination Wedding
Diamond J Ranch is your rustic Colorado location for the perfect mountain wedding. Our professional staff is here to assist with your every need.
- Tents: We strongly recommend you rent tent(s) for your event. Changing weather, extra seating for meals and coverage of food services need to be taken into consideration.
- Toilets: We recommend the rental of minimum two (2) port-a-potties for your event. We need to make sure that our septic systems is not overloaded.